It's Okay To Cry


cry teacher okay Mel bee's Resources resource middle school teacher blog

I have come to realize that teaching is one of the hardest jobs where you play multiple roles. You are a teacher, mother/father, sister/brother, social worker, nurse, chef, maid, and so much more. It can often be emotionally and physically draining. Sometimes it is okay to just release the emotions that you are holding in. Just today I witnessed a situation at work that caused me to cry. I had to leave my classroom and just cry and release all the emotions that I was feeling. It felt good to let it all out. Just know that you are not alone and that you are making a difference. Today, you might cry but remember that in the midst of all of that you are changing lives.

You are a Superhero.
Keep Pushing and Making a Difference.

No comments

Back to Top